Length of course – 7 days
Course dates: July 24 – July 30
Training Objective: Understand basic troubleshooting and solve common failures in BITMAIN Antminer L7 and S19 models
List of specific miner manufacturers/models you will be trained on:
- L7, S19XP S19, S19PRO, S19J, S19JPRO, S19A, S19+, S19JPro-A, S19JPro-B, S19Pro (No PIC, Aluminum Substrate), S19JPRO(No PIC, Aluminum Substrate), S19J(No PIC, Aluminum Substrate)
What you will learn:
- Learn how to use standard diagnostics and repair tools to conduct basic hashboard level diagnostics and resolve the most common errors, such as PIC, EEPROM, temperature sensors, and firmware-related problems associated with mismatched power supply units.
- Learn standard practices for rework procedures in removing and replacing hashboard surface mount components such as temperature sensors, EEPROMs, PICs, MOSFETs, ASICs, resistors, capacitors, signal conditioners, etc.
- Learn an efficient methodology to diagnose and resolve ASIC problems such as 0 ASICs and partial ASICs.
- Gain an understanding of how to perform board retraces.
Machine Level Repair
– Solving common issues and basic troubleshooting such as:
- Low hashrate
- Miner’s IP address not detected
- Firmware crashed
- Chip disappear from status
– PIC flashing and reprogramming
Hashboard Level Repair
– Circuitry, reading ASIC circuit
– Introduction to ASIC chip soldering
– Setting up and using a Universal Test Fixture
– Virus detection and removal
– 0 ASICs; miner doesn’t start
– Some ASICs; disruption in signal such as the clock signal
– Return signal disruption